Saturday 21 July 2012

Sports Day Layout: More Dotty for You

I am still using up my Dotty for You paper packet while I anxiously await the arrival of all of my NEW goodies from Close to my Heart.  I like how this layout turned out.  It's simple, but I think it highlights the fun pictures.


 To create the banner, I simply cut strips of paper in varying widths and cut the ends into pennants.  I tucked the edges underneath the photo mat.  I created an award-type ribbon using a couple of stamped images, and tucking pieces of sweetleaf grosgrain ribbon underneath after cutting the bottom into pennants.


For the title, I used the Pennant Alphabet stampset, and the colour-ready cork alphabet, which I distressed with Grey Wool ink.



CTMH Products used to create this card include:
Papers: Dotty for You (retired, Grey Flannel cardstock
Stamps: Victory WOTG stamp set (G1035), Superhero WOTG stampset (G1037), Pennant Alphabet (E1018)
Inks: Grey Wool and Lagoon
Embellishments: Sweetleaf Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1383), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081), Dimensional Elements Numbers (Z1681)
Other: Edge Distresser (Z1297), Notebook Punch (Stampin' Up)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment