Tuesday 10 July 2012

H2H Scrapbooking: Sketch 17

This month, Cheryl at H2H Scrapbooking gave us a great sketch to play along with.  She even added dimensions, so it was easier to create the layout.  Here is the sketch...


Of course, I made a 2 page layout!  The right hand page is the one based on the sketch, and I just mirrored some of the elements on the left hand page.  Here is what I came up with...


Here are a couple of close ups of the embellishments I created...



CTMH Products used to create this layout include:
Papers: Elemental (X7141B), Typeset (X7139B), Kraft, Creme Brulee and Colonial White cardstock
Stamps: Blue Ribbon (C1464), Classmate Alphabet (D1303), Varsity Alphabet (E1023)
Inks: Desert Sand, Creme Brulee, and Black
Embellishments: Creme Brulee Baker's Twine (Z1702), Typeset Canvas Shapes (X7139C), Twill ribbon (retired)
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!  And thanks to H2H for the continued inspiration!  Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the nicest typeset layouts I've seen so far. If you don't mind, I may "scrap lift" it for my personal use. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! And of course I don't mind if you scraplift!

      Delete
    2. Great adaptation of the sketch into a two pager. It looks very cool with the Typeset papers, and I like how you sneaked a little Elemental into there! Fun layout. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

      Delete