Thursday 12 April 2012

Mojo Monday 236

The Mojo Monday sketch was an easy one to get inspired by this week. I was playing with my Typeset papers for the H2H sketch challenge, and just kept on creating.

Here is the sketch for this week...

And here is my take on the sketch. I just love these Typeset papers. I know I am supposed to be working at scrapping my stash, but I might need just one more package of this paper before it retires!

These are the adorable banners I cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.

And this is a close up of the zip-strip from the Typeset papers that I cut apart and created banners with for the sentiment. I just layered them over top of a couple of stamped tags.



CTMH Products Used:
Typeset papers (X7139B)
Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
Black Opaque Adhesive Gems (Z1335)
Vintage Type (D1481)
Black Ink

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment